Professional… Compassionate… Quality Service
We offer the finest selection of services available from simple to elaborate–burial or cremation service. Our compassionate, dedicated staff and family will listen to your needs, providing your family with the personalized service you deserve.
- Evening / Same Day Services
- Graveside Services
- Immediate Burial
- Services with Military Honors
- Cremation with viewing services
- Memorial Services
- Direct Cremation
Note: The only difference between a traditional funeral followed by a burial and cremation is that the body is taken to the crematory instead of cemetery. Please contact us for pricing information. According to the Vatican II Council of 1964, The Code of Canon Law allows Roman Catholics a choice between burial and cremation.
Let Us Help…
At such a devastating and vulnerable time in your life, making funeral arrangements for your loved one can be overwhelming. The Kutch family’s dedication and compassion will help you through this process and lighten your burden. Our staff of licensed funeral directors will:
- Conduct an arrangement conference with the family to plan specific funeral details
- Assist with preparing an obituary
- Assist with filing of all necessary legal documents
- Coordinate services with clergy, churches, and/or cemeteries
- Explanation of Social Security, veterans and/or burial benefits.
- Arrange a personalized remembrance package, consisting of a guest register book, memorial folders, and acknowledgments.
In addition, James F. Kutch Funeral & Crematory provides:
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home
- Professional care of the deceased
- Sanitary washing and embalming
If your family chooses not to have a service with burial or entombment, we offer cremation, direct burial/cremation and anatomical donation options.